Shipping and Returns Policies
Terms and Conditions
Your flower orders are prepared fresh on the day of shipping. They are individually handled and diligently packaged to preserve freshness. Flowers are organic and perishable, and therefore we offer a limited return policy. Any discrepancy must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of the package in order to receive credit. We request a photo of the flowers received if in fact they are received in poor condition.
Due to weather conditions and seasonal availability we may have to substitute your ordered item(s). We will make the substitution with the most appropriate choice.
If you wish to add or change your order we will do our best to accommodate your requests. Any last minute changes made within 48 hours of the ship date will incur a $25.00 handling fee.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and restocking costs on inventory, cancellation fees may be subject to different amounts and earlier lead times for cancellation notices (up to 1 week out from the ship date).
Credit card payment will be processed as soon as the order is submitted.
Service delays may happen for the following reasons:
1) Wrong address/zip code provided by shipper;
2) Mechanical problems with aircraft;
3) Package missorted or lost at the Fedex facility;
4) Acts of God such as foul weather conditions, particularly out of Oakland or Memphis where Fedex packages are routed;
5) Package damage due to weather;
6) Package loss due to theft or unknown reason;
7) Labor disputes;
8) National or local disruptions in air or ground transportation.
9) CALIFORNIA ADDRESSES: The State of California reserves the right to perform inspections on any agricultural item to check for bugs, thrips, pests etc. These inspections are done RANDOMLY Mondays through Fridays. We take much care to send fresh flowers free of pests. However, minute pests do find their way to "linger' on the flowers, which we have no control of.
If the Dept of Agriculture does find pests, they have the right to withhold flowers/leis, and even destroy them so as to protect the California agricultural industry. In this instance you would not have your flowers leis released and delivered.
We will not be liable for the aforementioned reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse an order if in our judgment the order cannot be fulfilled with our standard of quality. We reserve the right to change or add to our terms and conditions at any time.
Maui Goose of Hawaii Ltd is committed to honoring your privacy. All personal and credit information provided to us will be kept in strictest confidence, and will not be leased, sold or disclosed.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.